CMenu for making silent installers
PostPosted:17 Dec 2009, 04:36
CMenu is a handy, context menu extension. Adds a branch to your context menu called More Options.
* Uses PEiD, which is able to recognize installer types, if available in it's the database. Identify Installer uses this information, and is able to popup a window to show parameters associated with that installer. Identify Installer can unpack, admin, record, silent installations, if available. And also create a template AutoIt Script, to suit.
* Includes CMenu Editor. This allows further customizing.
* Files can Execute With Parameters, optional working directory, and allowing for different window states.
* Create a Directory List. Preset options are available, as well as a custom options.
* Create an AutoIt Archive Script, that can be included into your main scripts. This allows AutoIt to act like an archiver.
* Includes PEiD as a separate item also, which allows the user to enhanced, portable executable identification.
* Filenames and paths can be easily sent to the windows clipboard, by using Path To ClipBoard.
Code: Select all
* Allows for the user to download and add Resource Hacker or Stud PE. These will be detected, if placed in the correct folder, and will be added to the context menu.
* MyUninstaller is included in CMenu.
* Force Delete is included in CMenu. Use this only, as required. When deleting multiple files, do not do anything, until the operation is complete. A msgbox will popup and will allow, not to proceed. Use at own risk.
* AutoItMacroGenerator is included to handle recording of AutoIt install scripts.
* Reg2Au3 quickly converts Regedit4 type registry files to AutoIt3 syntax.
* Ini2Au3 quickly converts Ini files into AutoIt syntax.
* Constants Generator retrieves the constants declarations that your AutoIt script only needs.
* 7-Zip2Sfx for easily converting 7z archives to self extracting archives.