Where Customization Begins 

• My Gmail account is hacked

• The boiler room is where any disputes go down! Got something to bitch about? Do it here.
The boiler room is where any disputes go down! Got something to bitch about? Do it here.
 #1653  by 351837
 10 Jan 2010, 15:45
Someone changed pass of my Gmail :thre: :club:

Oooo, im so p... off
 #1654  by Angel
 10 Jan 2010, 16:39
This hacking is getting too frequent.

I had my RS account hacked. My Hotmail got hacked luckily I noticed as it was happening. My PayPal account has been permanently blocked due to hackers and to top it all off my Ebay account has just been hacked by some Nigerian. The idiot had changed the address so any items I had won would be sent to him.

Now all my passwords are randomly generated but it is still scary how easy it was for the hackers to do it.
 #1656  by jamesbebby
 10 Jan 2010, 17:29
hi, my rapidshare account has been hacked twice now, the last was just b4 i went back 2 the UK 4 my christmas holiday the funny thing was that i just brought 100GB trafficshare ready 2 download the world when i got back LOL and its was all gone!!! :club:
cheers james :spam:
 #1657  by 351837
 10 Jan 2010, 18:01
:hi: I managed to get back my account :hi:

That was very long couple of hours :cpla:
 #1660  by Herman Munster
 10 Jan 2010, 19:45
Ya this happened to me also . I changed my password but there are ppl still using my addy to register on sites but they can't get into my acct. to do anything . I am using a master password now on my browser. Seems to have taken care of those password stealers.
Herman :new:
 #1666  by pratherdude
 10 Jan 2010, 21:12
I had my ebay account hijacked last year, and almost had it suspended because they won a bunch of stuff and then didn't pay for it all. Hell they also sold a bunch and just took the money. That was a royal pain to get that cleared up. Now I use a spam filter and a master password on my browser.
 #1787  by Angel
 12 Jan 2010, 14:31
Looks interesting. Thank you James.
 #1801  by 351837
 12 Jan 2010, 19:40
jamesbebby wrote:hey lads i was doin a bit of googling and i found this 'KeyScrambler' so far so good, give it ago!

Code: Select allhttp://www.qfxsoftware.com/Download.htm

cheers james :spam:

Thanks. i installed it. will see... :tup:
 #1848  by Giin70
 13 Jan 2010, 01:13
There are tons of little hacks out there people use for gain info and then ultimately hack into things.. Always browse in anon mode if possible firefox supports is now ). It will elimimate a couple possible hacks from places.. Never trust anything you download. Always run it in a VM Box or SandBox first after scanning it. lastly, never... EVER , give out any information you are uncomfortable with. Places that ask for info like that are usually dodgie to begin with.

There are other things out there than can help , but a lot of hackers try to manipulate those first ..