Where Customization Begins 

• this is prejudiced

• The boiler room is where any disputes go down! Got something to bitch about? Do it here.
The boiler room is where any disputes go down! Got something to bitch about? Do it here.
 #2947  by mchldpy
 20 Feb 2010, 10:10
most of you probably don't care, and i know there is only 0011 of us (me, myself and i) that listen to it,

but where is the country music station on the radio up top? if i could find someone that cares, i'd tell.

btw - my girlfriend woke up this morning, jumped on her menstrual-cycle and ran my ass over... lol

thank you for your support,
please pull up to the second window.
michael
 #2950  by pratherdude
 20 Feb 2010, 20:53
I would like a country station also, not that I don' like any of the other stations I just prefer Country.
 #2951  by Neuropass
 20 Feb 2010, 20:54
off course i care! lol

just post some link about the country radio you would like to have and i'll set them up in seconds.. ;)
 #2973  by mchldpy
 21 Feb 2010, 21:47
hey neuropass,
i was not expecting any results, i just wanted to bitch about something. now it appears i might have used my "get-out-of-jail-free-card" on this... what have i done, ... what have i done.
 #3009  by Neuropass
 22 Feb 2010, 14:08
mchldpy wrote:hey neuropass,
i was not expecting any results, i just wanted to bitch about something. now it appears i might have used my "get-out-of-jail-free-card" on this... what have i done, ... what have i done.

lol :lol: seriously i can add some country radio satation that you like... just pick up one ;)
 #3071  by mchldpy
 25 Feb 2010, 18:21
dear mr. neuropass,
i've been stuck in so-cal so long the only station i know is the local country station here- KFRG-
k-frog, i know, all the dj's have names like "lily-pond" and "donald jump-butt" or something and when you call in they make you say "ribbit". it's flat out embarrassing. but that's all i've got, so i'll take it. they are owned by 1 of the big-3, so i know they have an internet station.
KFRG, colton, ca. , (inland empire) not kfrg in victorville or kfrg in murrietta.

i can hardley wait,
thanks michael
 #3075  by Neuropass
 26 Feb 2010, 05:10
lol ok guys i'll try to set up those radio station. The thing is that the radio stations must have windows media player address otherwise i can't add them..
 #3076  by Angel
 26 Feb 2010, 09:22
Lots to choose from here...

Code: Select allhttp://www.tuner2.com/