Where Customization Begins 

• My Kids

• The boiler room is where any disputes go down! Got something to bitch about? Do it here.
The boiler room is where any disputes go down! Got something to bitch about? Do it here.
 #19766  by xxrazor
 07 Oct 2011, 09:55
Well today i was greeted by the email below from the school in which my 12 year old boy (Grade 8) goes too.

I have to say that my son will not be purchasing a such product annually for the next four years

All i can say is Dell should be ashamed of themselves for palming an inferior product into the market.

And that the Australian Government in its wisdom can not see through the crap marketing to take on such an inferior product.

What is a disappointment is that we in the community know better, yet there are others that know no better who pay more for that inferior product.

The shame

cheers
xxrazor
 #19767  by Giin70
 07 Oct 2011, 10:39
Dell seems to have the power to sell crap to a lot of corporations and businesses.. They have decent support, but its not that good.
 #24570  by TheAslan
 24 Dec 2012, 13:46
Asus forever, though their laptops are quite expensive but very powerful.
 #26787  by Horror
 19 May 2013, 04:07
I literally lol'd (to the point where my neighbors told me to keep quiet) when I read "Full sized keyboard + six hour battery" as if it were some prime feature!
 #26833  by Animeware
 20 May 2013, 16:46
I won't by a dell again I rather own Toshiba good laptop in my option