Where Customization Begins 

• oh yea i am first peeps..

• The boiler room is where any disputes go down! Got something to bitch about? Do it here.
The boiler room is where any disputes go down! Got something to bitch about? Do it here.
 #1008  by Mr.Grimm
 23 Dec 2009, 07:41
ok so i popped this boilers cherry what up now.. figure this will be the first of my needless post to get back in to things.. i freaking hate the way people drive and if i could i would shoot their tires out while they speed so they will wreck and possibly die.. cause thats what should happen when freaks cut me off.. or don't get over when i am trying to get on the dang highway dont you agree??
 #1009  by delman71
 23 Dec 2009, 09:33
I whole heartedly agree....people that were raised by wolves know that you can turn right on a red light(unless posted that you cant),also got a thing for tailgaters-if you`ve ever seen Lost Highway,you know what I`l talking about :club:
 #1010  by Angel
 23 Dec 2009, 12:56
Bad driving really grinds my gears. Especially now it is snowing and there is ice on the roads. I have been involved in three accidents due to recklessness from the other drivers and it is me who had to produce my documents to show the police :wall: because i reported them. Insurance paid out on all three and they were all proved to be in the wrong so if they are reading this then here is my middle finger :o
 #1011  by Neuropass
 23 Dec 2009, 15:27
I'm in too. You can't even imagine how the taxi drivers are in Toronto. :diab:
 #1030  by Herman Munster
 23 Dec 2009, 20:27
Well it's the same in every big city . I drive a large truck for a living and there is no end to the horror stories I could tell you . But you know I won't cry because I understand I'm in a big truck I move slowly off the line and I take some time to stop too . So if you never have done this and your just driving a car or truck with 4 wheels and your having problems just try to imagine what it's like for us guys . You have a little fender bender and that's what it is a little fender bender . If we hit you or you hit us you could say goodbye to your ride and to life if your going fast enough . Herman :new: