Where Customization Begins 

• Get a better name on YouTube - FIX (Temporary)

• Many Other Tutorials That Don't Belong In Any Of The Above Sections Here.
Many Other Tutorials That Don't Belong In Any Of The Above Sections Here.
 #24541  by TheAslan
 20 Dec 2012, 17:38
Recently Youtube started to show this quite annoying notification window (or should I say spamming window), there's no buttons in Chrome or Chromium which you can click to hide this annoying dialog, but there's small trick to hide this dialog though, so you can leave a comments again and with your old Youtube username, but there's a catch too, you have to watch your video first and then leave a comment and then refresh the page if you want to watch the same video again.

To be able to hide that dialog and leave a comment to videos put these rules to your Adblock+ list:

www.youtube.com##.yt-closeable
www.youtube.com##.yt-dialog-fg-content
www.youtube.com##.yt-dialog-show-content
www.youtube.com##.yt-dialog-header
www.youtube.com##.dialog-header
www.youtube.com##link-gplus-form
www.youtube.com##.before-container
www.youtube.com##.dialog-title
www.youtube.com##.intro-title
www.youtube.com##.yt-dialog
www.youtube.com##.yt-dialog-bg

(I couldn't add those lines inside [code] BBCode because it would add http:// front of the rules which causes that those won't work)

PS: If somebody finds a rule which prevents Youtube auto refresh feature that will fix that problem when you have to click several times that text box where you wanna type your comment

There might be some other rules too, I'm gonna update these rules as soon as possible I get a new ones.

PS: You might have to click few times to text box before you can actually start typing a comment, there might be some rules to add to Adblock+ list which solves this too, if you find some rules please share those please!