Where Customization Begins 

• Make Bootable Iso with WAIK

• Windows® Automated Installation Kit (WAIK), Windows System Image Manager (WSIM), Win PE and Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit (ADK) Tutorials are right here.
Windows® Automated Installation Kit (WAIK), Windows System Image Manager (WSIM), Win PE and Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit (ADK) Tutorials are right here.
 #20354  by 351837
 20 Nov 2011, 09:03
For all new modders and old one as reminder.lol

1. Download latest WAIK for win7

Code: Select allhttp://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=5753

2. Download WAIK Supplement for Windows 7 SP1

Code: Select allhttp://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=5188

3. Install WAIK for Win7

4. Install WAIK Supplement for Windows 7 SP1 ( Here is tutorial by Neuropass how to )

5. Make folder on C partition or any spare, called Win7

6. In that folder create two more called DVD and ISO

7.Place your Windows 7 files in to DVD folder

8. Click on Start Menu \ All programs \ Microsoft Windows AIK \ Deployment Tools Command Prompt and run it as Administrator ( Right click > Run as Administrator )

9. Type or copy this code if you want to make 32 bit iso of your Windows 7

Code: Select alloscdimg -n -m -b"%Programfiles%\Windows AIK\Tools\PETools\x86\boot\etfsboot.com" C:\Win7\DVD C:\Win7\ISO\MyWin7.iso

10. And this one if you want to make 64 bit iso of your Windows 7

Code: Select alloscdimg -n -m -b"%Programfiles%\Windows AIK\Tools\PETools\amd64\boot\etfsboot.com" C:\Win7\DVD C:\Win7\ISO\MyWin7x64.iso

11. Burn your bootable iso with some burning program ( i use Ashampoo )

Thanks to Buster for codes
 #20357  by Neuropass
 20 Nov 2011, 16:11
Yep this never fails. You'll always get bootbale ISO's.
 #25886  by ricktendo
 05 Mar 2013, 21:07
I like to point to the etfsboot.com that is on the DVD and I also like to timestamp the date of my iso files. Here is what I use

Code: Select alloscdimg -u2 -o -lGRMCULXFRER_EN_DVD -b<path_to_extracted_dvd>\boot\etfsboot.com -t03/05/2013,18:08:57 <path_to_extracted_dvd> <path>\Win7-x64.iso