Where Customization Begins 

• Download HD Wallpapers Pro for Windows 8

• All the gossip about Windows 8
All the gossip about Windows 8
 #25671  by TheAslan
 11 Feb 2013, 23:38
HD Wallpapers Pro is a pretty great application that allows users to download desktop backgrounds for their computers without even leaving the Metro UI of their Windows 8 computer.

The app comes with a great feature package that includes a lock screen preview and dedicated option to set the selected photo as lock screen preview and as user account picture.

In addition, the application comprises several wallpaper categories, such as separate sections to quickly access the latest wallpapers.

While HD Wallpapers Pro is not available with a freeware license, it is compatible with all Windows 8 versions currently on the market, including x86, x64 and ARM builds, so it can also get along very well with Windows RT tablets.

Click here to view the official HD Wallpapers Pro product page in your browser.

Image View: Original Article
 #27140  by Neuropass
 02 Jul 2013, 16:51
License agreement
All pictures are from the Internet, we do not make any warranty as to the ownership of the picture!
You may not decompile this software or secondary distribution!

Really lol? why would I pay for that?
 #27164  by chevy350
 09 Jul 2013, 03:33
Plus you don't even have to leave the Metro UI.....I take it they assumed that people actually do everything from Metro lmao. Good post Aslan as I'm sure there are a few out there that will be interested in this ;)
 #27165  by 351837
 09 Jul 2013, 08:17
Got one for y'all. It's absolutely free and for entertainment purpose only.

:par: