Where Customization Begins 

• New Toy

• Show us your Rig from top to bottom and feel free to post your benchmarks score!
Show us your Rig from top to bottom and feel free to post your benchmarks score!
 #17882  by Neuropass
 04 Jul 2011, 01:11
Then he is forgiven for that cluster$#%#%$ of wires ! lol :thre:
 #17883  by Giin70
 04 Jul 2011, 01:12
Neuropass wrote:Then he is forgiven for that cluster$#%#%$ of wires ! lol :thre:

laugh: :wtf: As one of my guys at work says

I tried to told ya......
 #17884  by Neuropass
 04 Jul 2011, 01:50
Giin70 wrote:
As one of my guys at work says

I tried to told ya......

and I bet that is directed to you when you mess around with the VPN tunnel :wtf:
 #17885  by chevy350
 04 Jul 2011, 02:35
naw done with the side windows for now.....still haven't made it to the comp store to look for longer modular cables yet either lol, don't have anything lighted inside save for the cpu phase led's on the board, was more concerned with airflow on this build. The Antec isn't the best I could have gotten but it does nicely for where the case has to sit......but as you all know, once you start, you can't stop :yay:
 #17893  by alexandrepigeot
 04 Jul 2011, 06:20
V-Check Points
The V-Check Points function provide power measurement pins for users to measure the CPU and RAM voltages with a multimeter. The feature can help save advanced overclockers valuable time by eliminating the need for manual circuit modification. The feature can be indispensable during overclocking competitions.

Heavy stuff... apparently it's equipped for OC competitions, lol, which would explain the 5GHz top measurement.
 #17933  by chevy350
 04 Jul 2011, 13:31
alexandrepigeot wrote:
V-Check Points
The V-Check Points function provide power measurement pins for users to measure the CPU and RAM voltages with a multimeter. The feature can help save advanced overclockers valuable time by eliminating the need for manual circuit modification. The feature can be indispensable during overclocking competitions.

Heavy stuff... apparently it's equipped for OC competitions, lol, which would explain the 5GHz top measurement.

Most boards are getting these now, MSI has been doing them since the later 775 sockets due to windows, bios, and software not reporting the same values. Plus your voltages are never 100% constant and will fluctuate with load. But yeah these board's have multipliers that go up to 60 so hypothetically 6GHz is possible but best I've seen that are valid is 5.9GHz and that was with some crazy volts lol.
 #17934  by alexandrepigeot
 04 Jul 2011, 13:42
Nice... I double checked on the support page for my motherboard (P7P55D-E LX) and there's nothing like that though. Mmmhh... I didn't even know it was possible to go beyond 4GHz. It feels like discovering the Super Saiyan 3 level :dance:

I guess I'll have to check a couple of stuff on google for a while then... **WALKS AWAY**

See ya!!
 #19174  by chevy350
 04 Sep 2011, 08:03
just recently added a Kingston SSD since it it was reasonably cheap.....will be looking to get a better one in the coming weeks but have to say even this one is a vast improvement over my WD Black SataIII's :perfect:
 #19313  by chevy350
 12 Sep 2011, 12:09
Changed SSD to a OCZ Solid 3 SataIII and it stomps the Kingston's butt lol