Where Customization Begins 

• My New EVGA P67 FTW Build

• Show us your Rig from top to bottom and feel free to post your benchmarks score!
Show us your Rig from top to bottom and feel free to post your benchmarks score!
 #18124  by odinlives
 18 Jul 2011, 23:18
Hey guys and gals. Just got done building a new rig so wanted to share the specs and some pics for you all.

I7 2600k @ 4.7ghz & 5ghz for benchmarking
EVGA P67 FTW motherboard
Crucial M4 SSD
4 Gigs Corsair Dominator GT 1866mhz memory
HAF 932 Black Edition
1000 watt Ultra fully modular PSU
2 GTX 465's in SLI @ 808 mhz
Coolermaster V6 cooler

Saving for either 3 GTX 580's or 2 GTX 590's and watercooling
Here is recent CPUZ and 3DMark11 scores
Code: Select allhttp://3dmark.com/3dm11/1528423
 #18133  by chevy350
 19 Jul 2011, 01:44
:coo: pretty awesome, you must have lucked out and gotten one of the 2600k's that will do over 48 multi stable, rest is pretty awesome as well :coo:
 #18134  by Neuropass
 19 Jul 2011, 01:49
nice rig bud. I would like to see 3d mark vantage score on that setup. just out of curiosity, Why are you using the quad connector for the VGA's?
 #18137  by odinlives
 19 Jul 2011, 02:57
Neuropass wrote:nice rig bud. I would like to see 3d mark vantage score on that setup. just out of curiosity, Why are you using the quad connector for the VGA's?

Haven't ran Vantage as using 3DMark11 but I can run it as I have that too. :) That's actually a triple SLI Bridge...lol Reason I am using it is because I like the PCB Board SLI bridges better. Trying to figure out how to make one right now or buy one for just two cards.

Yeah I did get lucky on my chip..lol I actually bought it from a friend and already new the batch number and that it was easily stable over 4.8 ghz so couldnt resist buying it for $200 and traded a the Corsair Memory Module cooler that came with my RAM.
 #18453  by Neuropass
 11 Aug 2011, 23:07
odinlives wrote:Haven't ran Vantage as using 3DMark11 but I can run it as I have that too. :) That's actually a triple SLI Bridge...lol Reason I am using it is because I like the PCB Board SLI bridges better. Trying to figure out how to make one right now or buy one for just two cards.

How the heck did you connect that? I didn't know it was possible to use it with a SLI config.
 #18578  by odinlives
 13 Aug 2011, 00:51
Neuropass wrote:
odinlives wrote:Haven't ran Vantage as using 3DMark11 but I can run it as I have that too. :) That's actually a triple SLI Bridge...lol Reason I am using it is because I like the PCB Board SLI bridges better. Trying to figure out how to make one right now or buy one for just two cards.

How the heck did you connect that? I didn't know it was possible to use it with a SLI config.

Just plugged it in to the bridge and that's it. I actually had to move my one card down so I could get a true x16 X x16 SLI configuration. I maybe lose 1 fps if that on benchmarks I have ran so far. Saving for liquid right now and then I am going to completely take the dremel to that case and mod it into something special.

Here is my recent 3dMark11 Score:
Code: Select allhttp://3dmark.com/3dm11/1528423

The score would be a lot higher if I had better GPU's but the 465's can play anything I throw at it on max settings. Going to get 2 GTX 580's pretty soon and should be above 12000 by then.

@shotcalla thank you :)