Where Customization Begins 

• ASUS ROG based gaming rig

• Show us your Rig from top to bottom and feel free to post your benchmarks score!
Show us your Rig from top to bottom and feel free to post your benchmarks score!
 #20699  by ROG-Cerberus
 17 Dec 2011, 09:28
No its not much cheaper in euros because the swiss government keeps the swiss franc artificially low at 1.20 for 1 Euro. :mad: It used to be 1 to 1 for a couple of weeks then you could actually make good deals in germany, specially games. But i think te Mars II is a waste of money allthough it is the ultimate Graphics Card available at the moment. better go for a Matrix GTX580 2x SLI
 #20711  by ROG-Cerberus
 18 Dec 2011, 00:30
So here finally the better pics
Here you see the Beauty stil in its box :perfect:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
 #20712  by ROG-Cerberus
 18 Dec 2011, 00:32
A Front view of the dismounted Case with the large intake Fan, the Creative X-Fi Front panel and the ASUS Bluray/DVD Combo
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
 #20713  by ROG-Cerberus
 18 Dec 2011, 00:35
Inside view still without Graphicscard. The Cable Management is still not perfect, everything is work in progress
 #20714  by ROG-Cerberus
 18 Dec 2011, 00:38
Lovely Matrix has found its new home :perfect:
 #20715  by ROG-Cerberus
 18 Dec 2011, 00:40
Inside view of the work progress so far, cable management has to be optimised and we are still waiting for the CPU and the RAMs.
Will post some more pics when everything is up and running :occ2:
 #20716  by chevy350
 18 Dec 2011, 00:42
looks good, cable management can be a pain at times but when it's done well it makes everything look that much better plus helps with better airflow ;)
 #20757  by ROG-Cerberus
 19 Dec 2011, 03:39
Jep, it really is a pain but i find it very important, although the case hasnt a big windows (what we plan to change in the near future) it just looks better and as you said it helps with airflow. We ordered some special cables because were not able to get it done properly with the ones that came with the PSU. I just hope that after all that work and waiting for the parts that when i push the power button i just hear one beep and it boots up perfectly ;-)
Oh the Topic has been moved. Sorry that ive posted it wrong, im new here :occ2: