Where Customization Begins 

• What would you like to see?

• Here's where to suggest improvements, changes, policies, anything else of which you feel the need to unburden yourself.
Here's where to suggest improvements, changes, policies, anything else of which you feel the need to unburden yourself.
 #8253  by Neuropass
 07 Jul 2010, 13:26
We are going through a lot of improvements here lately. I guess you guys noticed all the small changes to the site and new features.

I can't do everything by my self! i need some help here. I need your feedback. What would you like to see? new features? new sections? if so what exactly?

Feel free to leave your thoughts here.
 #8254  by Angel
 07 Jul 2010, 13:29
More users contributing!
 #8256  by Angel
 07 Jul 2010, 13:59
Yeah I know.

Can we have an arcade section with mini flash games like before? Introduce some competition to the board.
 #8258  by Litos
 07 Jul 2010, 16:49
I cannot really think of anything to be honest with you.
But if there is anything i can do to help out, im here :)

I was creating my own custom 7. But ive had to put it on hold for a little while, due to some weird issues with my screen. Im too broke to afford a new one atm so i cannot really do anything too advanced on it hehe.

EDIT:
Maybe something for the gamers? Like a section for everything regarding gaming, whether it be MMO's, Shoot em ups, classics etc.
Perhaps we could arrange a Newage-OS Clan one day in the future :new:

Just throwing ideas out there :good1:
 #8259  by Neuropass
 07 Jul 2010, 17:01
thanks for the input.. we already have a gaming section.. it's right at the bottom of the forum...

The clan is a good idea, i guess for online gaming.. but where to start?
 #8261  by Litos
 07 Jul 2010, 17:21
Yeah i seen that section, but i was under the impression that was a location for link to download games?
I mean a section more for gaming discussion, news, updates etc etc.
PC tips n tricks for gamers.

Hope im making sense lol
 #8262  by Neuropass
 07 Jul 2010, 17:23
exactly you can find latest cool games there... there is the news section but i don't have time to look after everything. It would be nice if someone could post some useful stuff in there. no spam though..
 #8329  by yusrEx
 09 Jul 2010, 14:45
so much improvement since my last visit, thats lots of work of you neuro..ermm..right now everything just great, if there is any, i inform later..