Where Customization Begins 

• Restricted Access Window

• Here's where to suggest improvements, changes, policies, anything else of which you feel the need to unburden yourself.
Here's where to suggest improvements, changes, policies, anything else of which you feel the need to unburden yourself.
 #20607  by Neuropass
 09 Dec 2011, 16:38
Can you not use a proxy? It should be pretty easy to set it up. Maybe even with something like : Tor Project
 #20622  by nice_guy75
 11 Dec 2011, 13:52
shadow257 » 10 Dec 2011, 21:09 wrote:idk, the firewall might be smart enough to block it even if its behind a proxy. o.0

This is an unique issue, hmmm ...

This really is an unique issue, as I don't see this window all the time, if it is because of firewall then it should block me all the time but it doesn't, sometimes it does allow me to access the forum directly. And now krishi_4k is also facing the same problem as our ISP is the same.

@ Neuropass, thanks for the link but that browser is very slow. I can understand that is using proxy, but I am more comfortable with chrome even with this issue.
 #20695  by nice_guy75
 16 Dec 2011, 16:34
I guess my problem is solved by itself, today only my ISP has changed my IP from 59.95.x.x to 117.196.x.x. I hope this change is forever. :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: