Where Customization Begins 

• Restricted Access Window

• Here's where to suggest improvements, changes, policies, anything else of which you feel the need to unburden yourself.
Here's where to suggest improvements, changes, policies, anything else of which you feel the need to unburden yourself.
 #19775  by nice_guy75
 08 Oct 2011, 01:53
Hi guys,
Every now and then I got this window when I tried to open tweakscene.com, I am not sure how many of you are getting this window, but I am getting this window quite often. Even when I am on the board and working on some other window and then if I came to the board window again and want to open some other section or so, I got this window.
I request neuro to please look into this and rectify it (if required)

Secondly there is no option of "Keep me logged in". I am the only one who uses my lappy and I like to be logged in, always, on some of my favorite sites, like ym, fb, ts, etc so neuro please see this issue as well.
 #19776  by Neuropass
 08 Oct 2011, 02:37
Probably because you :spam: the board.

:lau1: just kidding. I'll look into it. Where are you browsing the forum from? (Country)
 #19778  by shadow257
 08 Oct 2011, 02:43
I have personally never seen this before, but it looks like something on your lappy is hijacking your cookies and redirecting you to another page. I will pm Neuro about this, but I would try from another computer on the same network and see if you have that problem. Or you can try to access it through a clean virtual machine and see if it still happens. (The key to all this is the big ad, nothing on tweakscene or the server has ads like that.)
 #19781  by nice_guy75
 08 Oct 2011, 15:11
Neuropass wrote:Probably because you :spam: the board.

:lau1: just kidding. I'll look into it. Where are you browsing the forum from? (Country)

I am browsing from India. Nice joke though, :perfect:

Giin70 wrote:What bookmark are you opening to as well ?

I am not talking about any bookmark even if I refresh the window after 10-15 mins I get that window.
 #19782  by Shaneee
 08 Oct 2011, 16:05
Try clearing the cookies and flushing your browser cache.
 #19857  by Giin70
 15 Oct 2011, 14:17
Is it only with that browser ? try a portable version on a usb stick . I have a feeling you have something on your pc you shouldnt