Where Customization Begins 

• Looks nice, excellent job.

• Here's where to suggest improvements, changes, policies, anything else of which you feel the need to unburden yourself.
Here's where to suggest improvements, changes, policies, anything else of which you feel the need to unburden yourself.
 #1077  by Rangerixxi
 26 Dec 2009, 18:30
Board is coming along nicely. I like the invite only function for a bit, as that should keep the trash at bay for a while.

I also like the old board feature to help us ease into this one.

Excellent work.

This thread needed some life!
 #1078  by scott45333
 26 Dec 2009, 20:35
I agree with ranger. The site looks great. And invites are always a good option so the spammers stay away. Thank you to all that got the site going again. Keep up the great work.
 #1081  by xxrazor
 27 Dec 2009, 08:46
Well i have to agree, i like the invite option, but we must make sure that we are in a position where others can enter the site freely, one way or another, as we all know its very easy to surf the same forum's and see the same things.

I believe that a open door policy allows for creativity and inspiration, without this we will see the same here as we would on other sites.

That's not to take anything away from the talent here, but we need to be pushed so we grow.

cheers
xxrazor
 #1213  by Neuropass
 31 Dec 2009, 04:30
I'll open the registrations again later on... ;)
 #1913  by Neuropass
 15 Jan 2010, 01:29
the reason why i want to keep the forum private is that we can share "Certain programs" and we can be more unique... it's rather useless to have 3000 members when only 200 of them are active.. i prefer a small and active community where all know each others and share good stuff.. So i'm actually counting on you guys to INVITE good people here.

You can do that form you "User control panel" under the Tab "Invite a friend" or even more quick and easy, forum menu under "[hil]FORUM[/hil]" tab then "[hil]Invite a friend[/hil]" ;)
 #1998  by The Black Page
 19 Jan 2010, 08:10
Neuropass wrote:the reason why i want to keep the forum private is that we can share "Certain programs" and we can be more unique... it's rather useless to have 3000 members when only 200 of them are active.. i prefer a small and active community where all know each others and share good stuff.. So i'm actually counting on you guys to INVITE good people here.

You can do that form you "User control panel" under the Tab "Invite a friend" or even more quick and easy, forum menu under "[hil]FORUM[/hil]" tab then "[hil]Invite a friend[/hil]" ;)

while the idealist in me leans with razz in regards to creative expression,swinging the doors ajar with open arms to one & all & pushing ourselves to even greater heights the pragmatist within does not unfortuneately & thats why i concur with this post of neuro's.even in regards to the invites been given to date check the post counts?still the same dozen members or so having a go as always been,c'mon guys that dog dont hunt.also inter forum politics is ENDEMIC in modding circles unfortuneately & those that have been around a bit know exactly what i mean so we need to keep our guard up as good we can.i gotta gut feeling though we've been breached already & there is "members" in our midst who have hearts that are elsewhere & are just leeching stuff & putting it on other boards then calling it their own and/or giving nothing back in return.but i'm still with you neuro you keep the perimeter up buddy best you can & fair play to ya.eh newage never started the fire so wake up & smell the coffee lads this mentality has been rife ever since i started playing the game & as the saying goes "when in rome..." well you know the rest.its my belief through neuro's invite only policy & the old 6 degrees of association theory that we can sieve out most of the dreck & sappers & have a core membership that is WE not me & hence a good little home away from home.i'll change tack now & address my mentors :) buster & neuro the ONLY criticism i have of this board guys is that its too top heavy.you got more men in green here than the united states army!LOL between you pair,razorsedge & a couple other good scouts that should be plenty lads if you wish to pay homeage to someones allegiance to newage i recommend you bring back the guild as a badge of loyalty not throw someone the keys to your car.thats just my opinion guys.peace out...