Where Customization Begins 

• PLZ Custom OS 7 Rastafari JAH/SELASSIE

• Read that again. You didn't win anything, you just crashed it! Are you in trouble with your hardware, software or you just crashed your system? Then this is the section you are looking for.
Read that again. You didn't win anything, you just crashed it! Are you in trouble with your hardware, software or you just crashed your system? Then this is the section you are looking for.
 #14529  by Shaneee
 18 Mar 2011, 17:44
All you need is posted here

viewforum.php?f=36

Just read the topics related to Windows 7 and you should be fine.

Any questions about building the OS post here..

posting.php?mode=post&f=33
 #14948  by DeGun
 23 Mar 2011, 13:03
Doctor007 I've uploaded the photos on Tinypic so here ya go for :

Start buton normal : LION of JUDAH + Start buton when mouse passed on : Ganja Leaf

Image - Image

Start buton when clicked on + Perso Image/admin Africa + Lion of Judah Rastafari + rainmeter and gadgets :

Some photos that ramdomly change when rebooting or shutin' windowz :

Image & Image

Jah bless
Last edited by DeGun on 28 Mar 2011, 16:30, edited 1 time in total.
 #15201  by DeGun
 28 Mar 2011, 16:28
Just popin' round quickly ... i've noticed that this post has the most viewers on all " Software And Windows Support " section (on the first page at least) Image... that's cool if the OS Jah Rasta is something people are interested in - innit ? that's the sign it will be a real success ...

As far as i'm concerned I think that somebody has kindly accepted to have a look at it and see if he wants to do it ... I will let this person tell y'all about his work when he 'll think time has come .

Personaly i am waiting very impatiently this OS Rastafari ... i am already pleased that it seems to be a good idea .

Don't you think It will be cool ?

Ps : one more view added ;) + up ;)) Image

#15270  by DeGun
 30 Mar 2011, 18:55
Buster67 wrote:Use http://www.mixypics.com/ this is our own image hosting site :ha: Image

Thx ! for those who couldn't see 'em here ya go :

Start Buton normal + when mouse pass over

Image ------------------------------- Image

Third Start buton when clicked on + Personal Admin photo :

Some photos that shows ramdomly when rebooting/closing windows : (the first 2 photos (Haile Selassie I ) are over 2MB so it might takes a while to load on page)

Image -- Image -- Image
 #16349  by DeGun
 30 Apr 2011, 19:28
Hi every one

Just to let you know that I am still looking for a high skilled NewAge member to try and do this Os which would be so wonderfull If i was not the one noob that would do it :) ...

Any 1 would have time and wills to start this project ?

A Windows Seven Jah Rasta x86 ?

Please I beg y'all to think about it ... I'm already on me knees ... this is THE seven i dream of since ages ... not only a theme.. a REAL OS RASTA .

..................... any 1 plz ? ............................