Where Customization Begins 

• Integrating updates, drivers etc, best way?

• Read that again. You didn't win anything, you just crashed it! Are you in trouble with your hardware, software or you just crashed your system? Then this is the section you are looking for.
Read that again. You didn't win anything, you just crashed it! Are you in trouble with your hardware, software or you just crashed your system? Then this is the section you are looking for.
 #26324  by Neuropass
 19 Apr 2013, 17:31
ok, you basically asked me to write a tutorial on how to integrate drivers and then you are not going to use it? I don't really like to spend time on something if you are not going to follow it. Same thing for the other topic about the setupcomplete.cmd.

looks like You are using Black SeVen NINE Ultimate and that means you are not using a clean windows version downloaded from the link on wincert. No wonder why your updates and drivers are failing to install! that release already has upds and drivers integrated.

also what is this about: Microsoft + TweakScene.com

Are you trolling around here? :thre:
 #26333  by Chris2k
 19 Apr 2013, 21:46
No neuro, black 7 is where i found wintoolkit an when wintoolkit updates, i just replace the exe.....

about the tut, i will use but was messing with wintoolkit, see if i can find the prob, but can't...

also what is this about: Microsoft + TweakScene.com

Are you trolling around here? :thre:

nope, they are exact errors....

my OS:Evolution 7 x64 an i am working on win 7 sp1 x86 from wincert.....
 #26335  by Neuropass
 19 Apr 2013, 23:59
Use this tutorial and use the index number 3 if you want to try DISM. That should be for Ultimate if I'm not mistaken. About WUT you can download it from Wincert if you want to try again. Here: WUT