Where Customization Begins 

• Waiting for ajax.googleapis.com

• Read that again. You didn't win anything, you just crashed it! Are you in trouble with your hardware, software or you just crashed your system? Then this is the section you are looking for.
Read that again. You didn't win anything, you just crashed it! Are you in trouble with your hardware, software or you just crashed your system? Then this is the section you are looking for.
 #27345  by TheAslan
 10 Aug 2013, 14:12
What causes this problem? It takes ages to open some websites because of this ajax.googleapis.com, I have no idea what this is and I have no idea if this problem appears because of BitDefender, or is it Chromium itself.

I tried to add this to Adblock Plus Whitelist but didn't help.

When I try to access html5test.com then I get fonts.googleapis.com message and it opens this website almost 5 minutes.

Please help me.
 #27346  by Neuropass
 10 Aug 2013, 15:21
that is because some websites use the cdn option for jquery. so your browser is waiting to load that script from whatever they linked the cdn from. if it is linked incorrectly or the server is down etc you get that waiting time because your browser is not receiving any answer etc...