Where Customization Begins 

• Can't install Windows 7 ROG Rampage 2013 E3 64bits

• Read that again. You didn't win anything, you just crashed it! Are you in trouble with your hardware, software or you just crashed your system? Then this is the section you are looking for.
Read that again. You didn't win anything, you just crashed it! Are you in trouble with your hardware, software or you just crashed your system? Then this is the section you are looking for.
 #27456  by Neuropass
 20 Aug 2013, 14:24
kryptonfly » Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:15 am wrote:Hello, finally it works great ! Actually it was my version, not original...Neuropass helped me to access to the donators forum...I downloaded from FTP servers "ROG-RAMPAGEx64E3rev1+Games.iso" I'm currently testing it ! I notice there's Internet Explorer 8, Windows Media Center doesn't have the good path...And the boot screen failed to install...What's the difference between "+game" version and normal version ? Thanks.

All of that should not happen lol... You can re-run the bootscreen setup. Media center needs to be enabled from the turn/on-off features control panel. The only difference with that version is that has the default games in it...
 #27461  by kryptonfly
 20 Aug 2013, 18:31
Ok, I re-installed ROG and I have now Internet Explorer 10 (yes because at that time when I've seen the desktop, there was the display about the network, my internet connection was enabled), I turned on Media Center but How can I re-run the bootscreen setup please ? Sorry...
By the way, really great job for your work Neuropass ! I don't regret a inch all these inconveniences ;-)
 #27462  by Animeware
 20 Aug 2013, 21:35
When is the next ROG E4 coming out can you make it not integrated Nvidia or ATI graphics drivers please......
 #27466  by Animeware
 20 Aug 2013, 22:11
TheAslan » Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:00 pm wrote:
Animeware » Aug 2013 wrote:When is the next ROG E4 coming out can you make it not integrated Nvidia or ATI graphics drivers please......

Removing integrated graphics driver is not so necessary, you can uninstall those with Driver Sweeper.

Do I need to use the latest version of Driver Sweeper in order to remove all drivers..... completely.......

Thanks.....
 #27467  by TheAslan
 20 Aug 2013, 22:14
Do I need to use the latest version of Driver Sweeper in order to remove all drivers..... completely.......

Thanks.....

You can use any version you like, but I found portable version to be the best.
 #27468  by Animeware
 20 Aug 2013, 22:15
TheAslan » Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:14 pm wrote:

Thanks.....

You can use any version you like, but I found portable version to be the best.

Thanks Mate..... :)
 #27487  by Neuropass
 21 Aug 2013, 02:10
kryptonfly » Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:31 pm wrote:Ok, I re-installed ROG and I have now Internet Explorer 10 (yes because at that time when I've seen the desktop, there was the display about the network, my internet connection was enabled), I turned on Media Center but How can I re-run the bootscreen setup please ? Sorry...
By the way, really great job for your work Neuropass ! I don't regret a inch all these inconveniences ;-)

Good to hear that bud! :ha:

-Download Windows 7 Boot Updater from here: http://www.coderforlife.com/projects/wi ... pdater.exe
-run the app and select the file: ROG-V3.bs7 from the folder "Windows/Rog/" (if it is empty get it directly from the ROG iso)

-enjoy
 #27496  by TheAslan
 21 Aug 2013, 15:37
I started to wonder that because you have a double boot and Windows 8 uses UEFI and Windows 7 does not use it, maybe that's why boot logo didn't install, if your both OS's would be Windows 7 based then boot logo would install correctly, at least I think so.

Maybe Windows 8 UEFI caused this problem, I'm not sure though.