Where Customization Begins 

• How to add Multi Boot Screens help....

• Read that again. You didn't win anything, you just crashed it! Are you in trouble with your hardware, software or you just crashed your system? Then this is the section you are looking for.
Read that again. You didn't win anything, you just crashed it! Are you in trouble with your hardware, software or you just crashed your system? Then this is the section you are looking for.
 #27498  by Animeware
 21 Aug 2013, 16:05
Hello I'm trying to figure out how to add Multi Boot Screen into my OS called Windows 7 Final Remix....

There is a way to do it

Does anyone know how to add more then 1 boot screen into the OS?

Thanks......
 #27499  by Shaneee
 21 Aug 2013, 16:11
You can only have one at a time. You could create a script/exe to install different versions.
 #27501  by Animeware
 21 Aug 2013, 16:16
IiTz ShAnE™ » Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:11 am wrote:You can only have one at a time. You could create a script/exe to install different versions.

Oh I see thanks......

If you figure it out how to make it work can you post the script on how to do it

Thanks...... Shane....... :dance:
 #27503  by Shaneee
 21 Aug 2013, 16:40
It would be the same script used to apply it on first boot. Just list the locations of the boot updater and boot file correctly.

Edit: You could have multiple scripts in a folder on the C: drive. One for each boot screen and have a single app on the desktop which will call the file needed a bit like this. You could add images as well.