Where Customization Begins 

• [SOLVED] BitDefender Wallet problem

• Read that again. You didn't win anything, you just crashed it! Are you in trouble with your hardware, software or you just crashed your system? Then this is the section you are looking for.
Read that again. You didn't win anything, you just crashed it! Are you in trouble with your hardware, software or you just crashed your system? Then this is the section you are looking for.
 #28604  by TheAslan
 03 Oct 2013, 23:26
I thought to try BitDefender Wallet but I can't enable Chrome option in BitDefender Wallet settings, it shows Chrome option grayed out like this:

BitDefender Wallet extension is enabled and plugin is also enabled, and Wallet is enabled in BitDefender also, and also Wallet startup programs has been enabled but still I can't check Chrome option.

Any help? I contacted BitDefender Customer Service but looks like they don't know how to fix this. I don't want to reinstall BitDefender because of this, I only wanted to test this Wallet feature.

Btw, I'm using Chromium v32.
 #28607  by Angel
 04 Oct 2013, 12:06
From what I can gather by browsing Bitdefenders forums is that it works for some and not for others. One suggestion was to update the program either automatically or manually to see if the service starts. Another was to add the service or program to start with windows using ccleaner or similar.

Personally I use Lastpass. It stores all my passwords and can auto fill and/or auto login for me. Below is the Chrome plugin and there are plugins for FF and IE and Opera available too through their extensions pages.
Code: Select allhttps://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/lastpass/hdokiejnpimakedhajhdlcegeplioahd
 #28611  by Shaneee
 04 Oct 2013, 16:59
Are you using the beta Chrome pr the public release. That could be the problem.
 #28613  by Shaneee
 04 Oct 2013, 17:15
I'm using 30.0.1599.69 and it works fine.
 #28614  by TheAslan
 04 Oct 2013, 17:19
Hmm, can you show me a screenshot of your startup programs, maybe I have some Wallet items disabled.
 #28615  by Shaneee
 04 Oct 2013, 17:21
You need BDagent, BitDefender Wallet Application Agent, BitDefender Wallet Agent and BitDefender Wallet enabled in start up.
 #28617  by Shaneee
 04 Oct 2013, 17:49
Just installed the Canary version and it doesn't work. Its a compatibility issue.