Where Customization Begins 

• New builds

• Win friends, influence people, have a beer and chat about whatever drifts across the transom of your mind. This is the forum for random nonsense.
Win friends, influence people, have a beer and chat about whatever drifts across the transom of your mind. This is the forum for random nonsense.
 #22537  by Animeware
 28 Jun 2012, 00:44
it takes me sometimes 1 1/2 weeks to upload files I'm so busy....
 #23081  by jdavis
 28 Jul 2012, 00:20
I was totally guilty of grabbing and running. Then I started working on my own mod. Now, I don't know if I want to put it out there, probably will anyway, so ppl can just do whatever with it.

By the way it's a S.H.I.E.L.D. theme. No promises when it will be finished.
 #23086  by scott45333
 28 Jul 2012, 01:36
That is why I pretty much stopped modding. I still play around now and then, but got tired of the "Is it done?" post. It takes a lot of time to make a build that you can only hope will please the general public, but there are always the select few that always have issues. I did give up on caring how fast they spread thru the net and others claiming my work. There is no way to get around it. Maybe I'll get the itch again and make another build, but I am in no hurry for the time being.
 #23295  by Animeware
 11 Aug 2012, 14:17
scott45333 » Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:36 pm wrote:That is why I pretty much stopped modding. I still play around now and then, but got tired of the "Is it done?" post. It takes a lot of time to make a build that you can only hope will please the general public, but there are always the select few that always have issues. I did give up on caring how fast they spread thru the net and others claiming my work. There is no way to get around it. Maybe I'll get the itch again and make another build, but I am in no hurry for the time being.

Very neat Scott I would like to see your build's my friend I do not share anyone builds and post it on the web unless I get the main owner permission to mod with it and ask if it's OK from know on...... I learn my lesson the hard way in the past,,,,,, I do not do that to people work!!!!!
 #26528  by titansos
 08 May 2013, 06:12
Right on, I agree as well with everybody's post, just installed Windows 7 ROG 64bit, I know that there was lots of time and effort put into that and I'm very thankful :)
 #26557  by nice_guy75
 11 May 2013, 07:03
Not giving credit, claiming their own work and what is heart breaking, they even try to modify our work. I have seen our "Alaska" with the themes which we have not integrated, I don't know what else they might have changed. I got to know that ISO was also not bootable.
 #26559  by chevy350
 11 May 2013, 13:13
nice_guy75 » Sat May 11, 2013 3:03 am wrote:Not giving credit, claiming their own work and what is heart breaking, they even try to modify our work. I have seen our "Alaska" with the themes which we have not integrated, I don't know what else they might have changed. I got to know that ISO was also not bootable.

Yup it's even worse when someone changes the original and it has issues, then whoever uses it says wow, this guy doesn't know wtf he's doing, never using anything by him again. If I see things like that around I try to post that it has been changed from the original and not by the creator themselves and try to point them in the right direction so they get real thing, but sometimes those posts get deleted because of reasons unknown lol. Alaska rocks in it original form and I wouldn't want to use it if it had been changed by someone else. But again sadly, it's these things that you see everywhere on just about every forum and about the only thing you can do is put a post asking to give proper credit. :coo: This thread took off for just a rant but glad it did as everyones gotten to post a lil reliever and hopefully all the ppl who "borrow" don't discourage the modders and their talents :perfect:
 #26564  by TheAslan
 11 May 2013, 19:59
I can't wait the next update for ROG. :D
 #26715  by Spirit81
 14 May 2013, 20:51
can you guys build moded windows 8.1 when is up?
Neuropass,when u give us rog rampage v3 for free?
 #26716  by TheAslan
 14 May 2013, 21:40
Spirit81 » 43 minutes ago wrote:can you guys build moded windows 8.1 when is up?
Neuropass,when u give us rog rampage v3 for free?

But think about that how much time Neuropass has given to ROG E3, that's why ROG E3 should always stay Donors only.