Where Customization Begins 

• Nuke Map 3D

• Win friends, influence people, have a beer and chat about whatever drifts across the transom of your mind. This is the forum for random nonsense.
Win friends, influence people, have a beer and chat about whatever drifts across the transom of your mind. This is the forum for random nonsense.
 #27370  by Angel
 14 Aug 2013, 09:46
NUKEMAP3D is a 3D nuclear weapons effects simulator. It allows you to visualize the effects of nuclear weapons upon geographic areas you are familiar with.

In order to use NUKEMAP3D, you will need to install the Google Earth browser plug-in.

NUKEMAP3D
 #27374  by TheAslan
 14 Aug 2013, 14:29
This is convenient for terrorists, kinda sad though.
 #27377  by Angel
 14 Aug 2013, 17:25
It's not really for entertainment just for a bit of messing round with to see what the likely out come would be. I was surprised to see how far the blast radius was and where the fallout would go. I don't think terrorists care too much they would just drop the bomb and run very fast.
 #27385  by titansos
 15 Aug 2013, 04:35
Sorry I sometimes have a weird and corrupt sense of humor. laugh: I said something to my mother about it, she just kind of looked at me funny. She never knows what to expect from me, guess that's why I'm her favorite :thre: .