Where Customization Begins 

• [SOLVED]How to load music onto ipod without itunes

• Win friends, influence people, have a beer and chat about whatever drifts across the transom of your mind. This is the forum for random nonsense.
Win friends, influence people, have a beer and chat about whatever drifts across the transom of your mind. This is the forum for random nonsense.
 #1060  by xxrazor
 24 Dec 2009, 23:47
Well the kids both got Ipod Nano's for Xmas, i have had mp3 players before and normally on most players they have a Drop and Drag option.

Now my questions is How do i loaded music, videos ect without going through Itune's and paying for it, i have the music i want, like most that is easy to get.

I guess what i am looking for is a nice piece of software with a drop and drag function, where the kids will have no problems, including my self.

cheers
xxrazor
 #1063  by rebelde
 25 Dec 2009, 01:49
hi razor sadly apple likes to keep their software propietary not where others keep it open where you plug in your player and drag and drop your files.if you give me a few days might be able to help you.
 #1069  by xxrazor
 25 Dec 2009, 12:02
scott45333 wrote:I haven't tried this yet, but it sounds promising.
Spoiler: show
www.downloadatoz.com/f/ipod-to-itunes-transfer/how-to-transfer-music-to-ipod-without-itunes_g.html

Should be as easy to get as the music was.

Well it work a treat, this is what i was looking for, Now just so everyone knows, i have attached a working copy of Xilisoft Ipod rip,the .exe file is 2.1.35 once you have loaded .exe 2.1.35, load fix, then update to 2.1.40, the update will allow you to transfer any files to the latest Ipod's going around.
Code: Select allhttp://rapidshare.com/files/325690931/Xilisoft_iPod_Rip_2.1.40_build-1223.zip

scott45333, i thank you, my kids thank you.

cheers mate
xxrazor