Where Customization Begins 

• Disturbing new oil spill photos

• Hidden Environmental issues, documentary, Politics, Human Rights, history facts that everyone should be aware of. Get active be wise. Speak up and Demand a change now.
Hidden Environmental issues, documentary, Politics, Human Rights, history facts that everyone should be aware of. Get active be wise. Speak up and Demand a change now.
 #7381  by rebelde
 05 Jun 2010, 01:13

Hi guys these are real pics of what the spill in the gulf is, destroying wild life.those criminals from bp should pay dearly for this atrocity.
oil is already arriving at the shores of florida so it won't be long before ocean currents push it your way.you can thank bp for that.rebelde
 #7390  by Rangerixxi
 05 Jun 2010, 11:55
Oh trust me this is a nightmare and if the oil swings around and hits the eastern side of the US and that gulf stream, the oil will end up in NY in no time.

My brother lives in Fort Walton Beach FL which is right by Destin, (Pensacola) and oil is there and the place is a ghost town. Some people are already closing down
their businesses and some are already packing up to leave.

British Petroleum. What a joke they are. Of course our President, (MY BOSS), is not taking control of it. It is sad to see this, it really is.
 #7391  by Giin70
 05 Jun 2010, 12:21
No defending anyone or say its right or wrong. Its hard to f...ing put the hammer on one of the largest suppliers in the world.

We all know it sucks, but it does happen and will happen again some day. Just learn from our mistakes and move on and fix it. All this pissing and moaning does nothing. Frankly im tired of seeing and hearing it everyday on the news..

I donated a couple grand for a gulf relief effort to help clean up. Its not much compared to what damage is done, but hopefully in the long run it will help.

Out president is catching much grief on it as well, poor guy, its damn near im possible for him to know or be responsible for everything. I dont even like the guy, but feel sorry for his ass. Least he stands his ground and puts in wanker out there in the wind to do the right thing.
 #7483  by caution
 10 Jun 2010, 04:48
yes it kinda sucks that all those birds and wildlife that is down there by the gulf are getting all that oil on them i kinda feel bad for the animals hopefully they get it fixed and get it straightened out and we will learn from all this it also sucks for the birds migration this is there time of year that they migrate hope it gets solved soon
 #7485  by Neuropass
 10 Jun 2010, 04:59
The absurd thing is that, with all the modern technology that we have disasters like this keep coming up every day.. I just don't get it. It's so freaking sad.