Where Customization Begins 

• President Obama's Oval Office Address on BP Oil Spil

• Hidden Environmental issues, documentary, Politics, Human Rights, history facts that everyone should be aware of. Get active be wise. Speak up and Demand a change now.
Hidden Environmental issues, documentary, Politics, Human Rights, history facts that everyone should be aware of. Get active be wise. Speak up and Demand a change now.
 #7775  by Neuropass
 16 Jun 2010, 16:06
 #7782  by Ducter
 17 Jun 2010, 03:00
I still dont see what is going to be done about it..other then a generalized statement that they are doing something. All the "what we are doing" means reaching in our pockets yet again..only my pockets are empty these days. Something has to be done, its horrible. Looking at the other topic where the pictures are shown of the animals is just disgusting. I wouldnt want to be President, but our Country needs a huge turn around and it needs it fast.
 #8410  by PR0XIDIAN
 11 Jul 2010, 21:29
Ducter » 16 Jun 2010, 23:00 wrote:I still dont see what is going to be done about it..other then a generalized statement that they are doing something. All the "what we are doing" means reaching in our pockets yet again..only my pockets are empty these days. Something has to be done, its horrible. Looking at the other topic where the pictures are shown of the animals is just disgusting. I wouldnt want to be President, but our Country needs a huge turn around and it needs it fast.

Couldn't have worded it better myself friend. It's sad the government turned down offers of help from numerous other countries who offered equipment to clean it up, and man power to help... :?