Where Customization Begins 

• SOPA & IPA Piracy Act

• Hidden Environmental issues, documentary, Politics, Human Rights, history facts that everyone should be aware of. Get active be wise. Speak up and Demand a change now.
Hidden Environmental issues, documentary, Politics, Human Rights, history facts that everyone should be aware of. Get active be wise. Speak up and Demand a change now.
 #21384  by Animeware
 18 Jan 2012, 19:44
Did you hear that

Millions of Americans oppose SOPA and PIPA because these bills would censor the Internet and slow economic growth in the U.S.
Two bills before Congress, known as the Protect IP Act (PIPA) in the Senate and the Stop Online Piracy Act (SOPA) in the House, would censor the Web and impose harmful regulations on American business. Millions of Internet users and entrepreneurs already oppose SOPA and PIPA.

The Senate will begin voting on January 24th. Please let them know how you feel. Sign this petition urging Congress to vote NO on PIPA and SOPA before it is too late.

And is Tweak Scene did they get the Black Screen?

Stupid Bill one of the worst bills

Trying to shut down Wikipedia, Google and many major sites......
 #21387  by Neuropass
 19 Jan 2012, 04:38
I've been twitting and signing petitions about this for the past month.
 #21388  by Angel
 19 Jan 2012, 07:44
You know those sites that went black? They were still accessible by pressing the "escape" key as soon as the page started to load or turning off javascript laugh:

I am against his act also. Is the US turning into a communist state? I am beginning to think so.
 #21409  by 351837
 20 Jan 2012, 20:02
SOPA sent back to the drawing board. We won. :dance:

For now. :thinking:

Source LA Times