Where Customization Begins 

• Gay marriage

• Hidden Environmental issues, documentary, Politics, Human Rights, history facts that everyone should be aware of. Get active be wise. Speak up and Demand a change now.
Hidden Environmental issues, documentary, Politics, Human Rights, history facts that everyone should be aware of. Get active be wise. Speak up and Demand a change now.
 #26185  by Neuropass
 13 Apr 2013, 17:59
Please keep the topic insult and flaming free. Be constructive and favor a dialog.
What's happening in your country? what do you think about it?

A reference to some recent articles: The Guardian - Sexuality
 #26186  by Angel
 13 Apr 2013, 18:18
I don't mind or care about gay partnerships but do not agree about them allowing to be married in a religious ceremony. Living together "As Married" is alright with me but not the getting married in church.
 #26195  by Animeware
 14 Apr 2013, 02:26
It should be allowed it doesn't matter it's up to the person to be gay to make it law very stupid...... in my option......
 #26290  by Neuropass
 18 Apr 2013, 15:35
It's everywhere lately. I mean, at the verge with nuclear disaster, nuclear war, global warming, mass shooting at schools (the list goes on) do you think this is the most important thing? The thing that really bothers me is that you cant go against it. You will get sued, fired etc etc. because you are talking not in favor to "gay" "rights". Really? Well so much for freedom of speech...
 #26347  by ricktendo
 21 Apr 2013, 03:41
Whoever has a problem with gay marriage is probably because they have had gay feelings and this is how they hide it (by publicly showing hatred towards gays)
 #26601  by TheAslan
 11 May 2013, 22:25
This is a free world (at least in some countries), so my opinion for this case it that all the people should do what they want, not war but love.