Where Customization Begins 

• Dolphins slaughtering

• Hidden Environmental issues, documentary, Politics, Human Rights, history facts that everyone should be aware of. Get active be wise. Speak up and Demand a change now.
Hidden Environmental issues, documentary, Politics, Human Rights, history facts that everyone should be aware of. Get active be wise. Speak up and Demand a change now.
 #7060  by Cheyenne
 27 May 2010, 22:29
Watching this was almost 1 of the first thing I did after joining Newage.

I also had no idea this practice went on and it made me so angry I couldn't leave a comment without cursing....This whole thing man has about killing and hurting other animals drives me nuts.

We think we are such a civilized species....really we do!!!
 #7075  by Dibya9999
 28 May 2010, 14:45
Cheyenne » 27 May 2010, 18:29 wrote:Watching this was almost 1 of the first thing I did after joining Newage.

I also had no idea this practice went on and it made me so angry I couldn't leave a comment without cursing....This whole thing man has about killing and hurting other animals drives me nuts.

We think we are such a civilized species....really we do!!!

ya i agree killing is the most damned thing.
 #7215  by Boda
 01 Jun 2010, 05:48
Just like theres good & bad ppl same prob goes with dolphines...I watched this movie & when they slaughter them all ya gut feels twisted & you just no what there doing is wrong.
 #9343  by MLewis
 21 Aug 2010, 08:30
I watched the whole documentary...

I never miss an episode of Whale Wars on Animal Planet..

I think they could be doing more to end the slaughtering of whales and dolphins!!!

I am an animal lover myself..

I have 2 yellow bellied slider turtles both found injured on the side of the road, had them since they were small enough to keep in a cut 1 gallon milk jug, 1 soft shelled snapping turtle, 2 guinea pigs, 1 from animal rescue, 1 bird, and 2 black labs 1 from , animal rescue.
 #10555  by Mp40
 04 Oct 2010, 03:05
hmmm...... i tried watching this video but it would end at the 20 minute mark when it says that its 1:30:51

ill look for it around

sad news... ima show my bro hes an animal lover that wants to work with animals as his future career
 #10558  by Neuropass
 04 Oct 2010, 03:45
Sorry, links updated...