Where Customization Begins 

• Well-Rounded - Rainmeter by ~MrEli

• Enjoy and share the famous Rainmater skins here.
Enjoy and share the famous Rainmater skins here.
Forum rules: Rainmeter 1.1 is now available!
 #12473  by Buster67
 17 Jan 2011, 18:52

Well here it is! My second Rainmeter theme, and mite I say its much much better than the last!

Well-Rounded is, in principle, much like my last skin in the sense that everything is design to be completely customizable to the user with minimal effort. Everything you need is contained in the "Local" folder.

When starting Rainmeter I suggest you use the skins under 'Help'
-Overview is designed to help understand the skin better, and help those who aren't overly familiar with Rainmeter.
-QuickSkin is designed to quickly launch all the skins you want without having to mess with the drop down menu's.
-Variable Helper is designed to easily allow you to edit the appearance of your Well-Rounded skin. This includes 4 different styles you can save to and recall at any time.

This skin required a lot of time and effort, so ANY and ALL feedback would be greatly appreciated I want to know how you think this project came out, pro's and cons alike.

I Hope you enjoy Well-Rounded and all 38 Skins it offers, depending on what everyone thinks I will very possibly be adding more in the near future.

*The calendar skin in Well-Rounded is largely the calendar in BlackGlass, I only changed a few things to make it suit Well-Rounded better.

*The Wallpaper is included in this download, it is in the "Local" folder.

Feel free to message me about any questions you might have about the skin!

Download Here...