Where Customization Begins 

• Colors Of Life2 by Utkarsh

• Enjoy and share the famous Rainmater skins here.
Enjoy and share the famous Rainmater skins here.
Forum rules: Rainmeter 1.1 is now available!
 #12898  by Buster67
 02 Feb 2011, 19:41

After colors of life, i thought of trying out something new on its basis and here is the result - COLORS OF LIFE 2.For making it more intresting, this time I have made buttons instead of simple boring images.SO POP UP YOUR COLORS OF LIFE and enjoy...e e

Thanks for downloading my COLORS OF LIFE 2 for RainMeter.

This skin includes :

1.Control Panel(Clicking on "cntrl pnl" will open control panel) :- It contains Windows Update, poer options, Network and sharing center and Uninstall(programs and features)

2. System Information :- It Includes owners name, Windows version, top process, CPU, RAM, SWAP, Speed, Battery(in percent charge) , DownLoad and Upload speed.

3.My Computer(Clicking on "my comp" will open my computer):- It contains all the four drives and free spaces.Clicking on the drives will open respective drives.

4. Net(Clicking on "net" will open Internet explorer) :- Contains shortcut forfacebook, gmail, deviantart, twitter, google and youtube.

5. Time and Weather:- Shows time and for weather click the down arrow but first check out your weather code from weather.com and paste it in variables tag in the weather.ini file to get your weather and city.

6. Applications:- This includes Click(desktop screenshot), Volume, personalize and 3D Flip

Download Here...