Where Customization Begins 

• Desktops for August

• Show Us Your Custom Work! Post your graphic work here and get some help or get it rated! Please make sure posts do not infringe any copyrights material before posting it.
Show Us Your Custom Work! Post your graphic work here and get some help or get it rated! Please make sure posts do not infringe any copyrights material before posting it.
 #9149  by Animeware
 08 Aug 2010, 09:11
I hate spiders that's just me.
 #9300  by Rangerixxi
 17 Aug 2010, 11:22
OK, I am serious I cannot figure out how to get that clock design the post above me has with rainmeter. I tried messing around with it and it failed on me.

I must be missing something or is that a feature in rainmeter?

Here is mine.

#9303  by Buster67
 18 Aug 2010, 19:10

This desktop may not look to exciting but the center orb has some special features
The center orb has shortcuts integrated into it and hidden links to some fav web sites
 #9314  by Angel
 19 Aug 2010, 14:12
Sweet desktops from panda and double x.

It would be nice to know what the forum members used and how they customised their desktop. Maybe a link to the program and the theme or wallpaper would be handy.
 #9338  by xxrazor
 21 Aug 2010, 00:45
BigB » 19 Aug 2010, 10:12 wrote:Sweet desktops from panda and double x.

It would be nice to know what the forum members used and how they customised their desktop. Maybe a link to the program and the theme or wallpaper would be handy.

Here you go mate

The gadgets can be found Here

The Theme can be found Here, Not sure why Razoredge has not up it here yet.

The Startbutton is from Fluke (Invitro V2 Final), i have up the Orb, you can get it

Download Here...

The icon pack can be found Here

Well last one is Firefox 4.0b5pre, its a work in progress, its fully glassed. I am waiting for the full working version before i release, and if Google would stop changing there pages, it will be glassed as well.

Well that's it

cheers
xxrazor
 #9351  by Angel
 21 Aug 2010, 12:19
Thanks xxrazor.
 #9356  by Neuropass
 21 Aug 2010, 14:56
BigB » 19 Aug 2010, 10:12 wrote:

That's why i created the section Desktop tweaking. it seems to be a trend now. i was also thinking to make a silent install package. i just don't have time now. the idea was to have a One click customization effect. new icons, new gadget new wallpaper. all to create a certain desktop style.. like grapphiti, surfer and so forth.