Where Customization Begins 

• Windows 7 Final Remix Remake

• Show Us Your Custom Work! Post your graphic work here and get some help or get it rated! Please make sure posts do not infringe any copyrights material before posting it.
Show Us Your Custom Work! Post your graphic work here and get some help or get it rated! Please make sure posts do not infringe any copyrights material before posting it.
 #23255  by Animeware
 08 Aug 2012, 03:13
I've change a lot of things and added over 30+ Dll Files and some new .exe Files and new icons replace

I wanted to Thank Mr. Grim from http://virtualcustoms.net/forum.php For letting me use his work. Thank You :) Mr. Grim

I also wanted to thank everyone one on TweakScene & DevianArt for their hard work also :)

Iso Size: 4.23GB

Tested this version and everything is functional and it's READY!!!!

I added same software was in Windows 7 Final Remix
I added over 350+ MCRIP Hotfixes including Internet Explorer 9 Version.

Changed Sound Icons - If you turn the volume down and up it looks like wifi style with signal going up and down it's all RED.

The Wi-Fi icon - Really neat It turns different colors, it's Blue as Default not to get it confuzed with the Sound Vol Icon. you will be able to tell the difference between Sound & Wi-Fi Icons.

The Battery Meter - Really neat feature 3 main colors for it Green meaning Fully Charge Battery, Yellow is Half way down, Red is running really low on Battery.

I changed the Taskmag It's know RED Icons.
I changed the Notepad to a different Icon when displaying
I changed the MSPAINT to a different Icon when displaying
The Default Aero - isn't blue on the bottom on the Task Bar it's like Dark Blue.... (The Photo's that's only Aero Basic)
I changed the wordpad to a different Icon when displaying.
I changed the CMD to a different Icon when Displaying.
I changed the Microsoft Media Player 12 to a different Icon when displaying.
I changed the Explorer to a different icon when displaying.
I changed the Action Center both Taskbar display & Control Panel icons.
The Default Wallpaper is Windows 7 Final Remix I sort of made.
More!!!!!!

This Version is done and I will upload only on request only!!!!!
NO!!! components in this version isn't Deleted :dance:

The only thing I deleted was Extra Theme kept only Aero & Natural,I think I kept Extra Pictures, Deleted all gadgets only kept the CPU added All CPU, Disk, Network Meter another one I forgot.....

What do you all think of this Version?
Last edited by Animeware on 09 Aug 2012, 20:50, edited 7 times in total.
 #23259  by 351837
 08 Aug 2012, 04:52
Looks nice, but did you get permission from MrGrim for icons? :thinking:
If not, just ask him. If you give him credits you will get it easy. :perfect:
 #23260  by Animeware
 08 Aug 2012, 05:01
351837 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:52 pm wrote:Looks nice, but did you get permission from MrGrim for icons? :thinking:
If not, just ask him. If you give him credits you will get it easy. :perfect:

Good point

Update: Mr. Grim gave me permission to use his work and he wanted me to add his site for his work

Thank You, 351837
Last edited by Animeware on 09 Aug 2012, 00:54, edited 2 times in total.
 #23267  by Giin70
 08 Aug 2012, 12:40
i always like the red and dark type schemes. the contrast of the colors make things easier to see to me. Nice
 #23269  by Animeware
 08 Aug 2012, 13:10
Giin70 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:40 am wrote:i always like the red and dark type schemes. the contrast of the colors make things easier to see to me. Nice

Thanks Giin

I love RED too it's my favorite color.... ;-)