Where Customization Begins 

• New builds

• Win friends, influence people, have a beer and chat about whatever drifts across the transom of your mind. This is the forum for random nonsense.
Win friends, influence people, have a beer and chat about whatever drifts across the transom of your mind. This is the forum for random nonsense.
 #21957  by chevy350
 05 Apr 2012, 20:14
I've noticed it a lot over the last year or so when someone puts up a project OS build it usually takes a week for the "Links.....When will it be out?....hurry hurry hurry". Also noticed that when these comments come up it's probably 75% (give or take) that come around and disappear shortly after links are up never to be seen again, or until the next project build is posted. I am guilty as well as I've asked a couple times "When?" but on those occasions it was after they had been posted for some time and the OP had made posts throughout about almost ready, but then it would be 1 post. C'mon fella's, the guys that make the awesome builds for us to enjoy don't have to make them or even release them for that matter. Some have jobs, family, or other things that take priority and we have to accomodate for that. I for one enjoy trying out any of these builds I can and am glad they do what they do when they can. If your bored enough to ask someone when this or that is going to be done, take a second and look around the rest of the forum as you may find something else of interest. Hell make a new post yourself, set-up your profile page, post your intro, post your system, but most importantly post something other than "When will this.............??" Thanks for your time and sorry bout the rant if it offends some but I don't think it will for the most part cause who else is gonna post back and say "Hey....I'm one of those inconsiderate asses who wants this and wants it now!" lmao :ha: :ha: :lau1:
 #21958  by edvaness
 05 Apr 2012, 21:50
Your absolutley correct Chevy, Peeps don't realize how much work goes into These custom modds, and we should all be Thankful to the great modders we have.
I also like new stuff , wheather its a modded OS, or a new app, so Peeps , don't just hit and run. These people all deserve a great amount of Thanks. I hate when I see a post with multiple views and no replys or Thanks.
Thanks to everyone at Tweak Scene.
Ed
 #21987  by billb61
 06 Apr 2012, 11:00
im happy to wait they have spent there time doing theses mods so why not have the patience to wait and be thankfull
 #21997  by 351837
 06 Apr 2012, 19:08
Very well said. :perfect:
 #21998  by Shaneee
 06 Apr 2012, 19:18
Nicely said Chevy. People have no Patience nowadays. What gets me aswell is how quickly the builds end up all over the place. I know it can't be stopped but its unbelievable. I googled Cyborg Gamerz earlier. The amount that showed up, mostly on foreign website strangely.

Anyway rant over.
 #22001  by chevy350
 06 Apr 2012, 22:12
IiTz ShAnE™ » 06 Apr 2012, 14:18 wrote:Nicely said Chevy. People have no Patience nowadays. What gets me aswell is how quickly the builds end up all over the place. I know it can't be stopped but its unbelievable. I googled Cyborg Gamerz earlier. The amount that showed up, mostly on foreign website strangely.

Anyway rant over.

Yeah they spread like wildfire, funny thing is ppl will grab those over getting them from where they are originally posted then possibly ending up with some "nasty" they didn't expect then turning it around on the modder saying they put this and that in it so stay away from those. I've myself have gotten a few from other links ppl have put up but always check hash's and md5's if I can't figure out who the original modder was. If ppl post these mods they should give credit where credit is due as well, seen so many that I know who did the OS but yet no mention of them in the posts.....thats just wrong on so many levels. It just sucks to see the work you guys put into these builds not even mentioned when they get put up other places and to have someone add something malicious and repost them is even worse. But thats my other 2 cents....glad I broke that last dime :ha:
 #22003  by Angel
 06 Apr 2012, 23:13
One more thing...

Is when our builds appear on other forums that we all know and love and are not posted with any credits and with different links. We regular members visit each others forums regularly and we know who is doing it. Lucky for those members here that we don't take life too seriously!!!
 #22004  by chevy350
 06 Apr 2012, 23:42
True as well, seen a lot of apps show up other places with no credits as well, even worse them claiming to have done them......ppl just need to think sometimes :gpos: