Where Customization Begins 

• Crysis 3 Gets Stunning New Screenshots

• Discuss and read latest news related to your favourite games
Discuss and read latest news related to your favourite games
 #25640  by TheAslan
 11 Feb 2013, 14:51
Crytek is getting ready to debut Crysis 3 next week and now, in order to get even more people interested in the new shooter, the studio has just released a brand new series of screenshots.

Crysis 3 is eagerly awaited not just by shooter fans but also by gamers that want to admire visually stunning experiences, as the game will certainly push the various platforms on which it appears to their edge.

After checking out plenty of videos and even a free multiplayer beta stage, fans can now admire a new series of screenshots from the upcoming sci-fi shooter.

As you can see in the image above and in the gallery below, the game is looking very good and the protagonist, Prophet, will get to explore all sorts of impressive areas, from open and lush fields of grass, to jungle-infested buildings and various laboratories or military bases.

Check out the images below, via AGB, and get ready for Crysis 3's release on February 19, in North America, and February 22, in Europe and the rest of the world, for PC, PS3, and Xbox 360.

Image View: Original Article
 #26121  by Neuropass
 03 Apr 2013, 17:03
for some reason I've never been really interested in Crysis...
 #26122  by chevy350
 03 Apr 2013, 17:06
Neuropass » Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:03 pm wrote:for some reason I've never been really interested in Crysis...

Me either, first one looked cool but didn't care much for the gameplay. Got a free key for 3 with my vid card and gave it to a buddy who was into the first 2 lol. But it does look good :coo:
 #26163  by nice_guy75
 10 Apr 2013, 05:50
Already purchased the game for Xbox 360 but didn't get time to play this game. Currently playing last chapter of Max Payne and just started Tomb Raider. Will give it go after finishing Tomb Raider.
Never know I might leave the Tomb Raider in the middle and start playing this one.