Where Customization Begins 

• I am building a new hackintosh

• Show us your Rig from top to bottom and feel free to post your benchmarks score!
Show us your Rig from top to bottom and feel free to post your benchmarks score!
 #17953  by Giin70
 06 Jul 2011, 10:13
i did look, but i for some reason i think mac was dropping support for that video card or has with latest release, but i cant find where i read that.

you can take a visit over to
Code: Select allhttp://www.tonymacx86.com/
though, someone there can assist you when your done reading massive amounts of data.
 #18014  by alexandrepigeot
 11 Jul 2011, 06:33
I am due for a new one anyways, so it's cool. I might lookup the compatible ones and base my choice on that then ;)

Ok, now i need to find an extra SATA HD for my linux build, cause I'm installing 64 Studio. I had a little trouble with that before, I hope it works better now. Yikes. And then I'll find an extra extra SATA HD for my hackintosh and woopie! Triple OS on a single system. The road to happiness is shorter every day!!
 #18027  by Giin70
 12 Jul 2011, 00:15
I most of mine to set up as multiple boots, but mainly i just run OSX and your virtualbox to run 4 other OS at same time . couple linix versions, Winborg Xp, AndroidOS etc... way easier to copy and move stuff as well since its on same pc lol
 #18850  by Animeware
 20 Aug 2011, 04:31
Making Hackintosh isn't easy process I've tryied it before with my Dell it didn't work as smooth as I wanted too oh well.......
 #18860  by Giin70
 20 Aug 2011, 12:37
yeah many take a Dell and make it a hack.. its about all they are good for lol...Im kidding.. I just hate Dell as thats the PC our work buys and they get the worst ones always.
 #18895  by Animeware
 20 Aug 2011, 22:29
Giin70 wrote:yeah many take a Dell and make it a hack.. its about all they are good for lol...Im kidding.. I just hate Dell as thats the PC our work buys and they get the worst ones always.

I don't care for Dell as much as I used too.

I prefer a custom built machine that has a lot of horse power.

If I had the money I would go and get one but I don't.....
 #18905  by Chianf092
 21 Aug 2011, 00:14
Yeah I gave up on Dells too, used to be grand machines now???? I have always been curious on Hackintosh but after reading about 7 sites all give mixed feedback on the setup process, I just focused on modding Windows 7