Where Customization Begins 

• xxrazor rig

• Show us your Rig from top to bottom and feel free to post your benchmarks score!
Show us your Rig from top to bottom and feel free to post your benchmarks score!
 #18606  by Neuropass
 14 Aug 2011, 03:09
I really would like to see a 3Mark11 Benchmark on that Rig mate. Post it up!
 #18858  by xxrazor
 20 Aug 2011, 06:10
I have added the benchmark score at the top of the thread.

This is standard score with no overclocking at all.

cheers
xxrazor
 #18862  by Giin70
 20 Aug 2011, 12:42
odd , thats all that posted with that hardware.. should of posted more, even stock.

Did you change any bios settings at all ? just curious cause sometimes when its the default of Auto , you cant get a good score for some odd reason.
 #18904  by xxrazor
 21 Aug 2011, 00:13
Giin70 wrote:odd , thats all that posted with that hardware.. should of posted more, even stock.

Did you change any bios settings at all ? just curious cause sometimes when its the default of Auto , you cant get a good score for some odd reason.

That's cool mate, i thought the same thing

Firstly 3D Mark score rating have changed from Vantage to Mark ii, and it turns out that it's programmed to only utilize CPU for physics, no matter if you're running an nVidia Setup, ATI, or Hybrid.

They also figured that since hardware has finally caught up with their previous benchmark, Vantage, they would coast for the next 5 years by putting out a benchmark that kicks everyone's PC in the balls, no matter the power.

Here have a look at the regarding Physics
http://www.ozone3d.net/benchmarks/physx_fluidmark_score_130.php?id=c001ba235adfa2482012dea952ba921f

So to double check i compared other system in 3D Mark ii where they were running 980x and ONE GTX590 and its on Par

But most high scores are running Two GTX590 and 980x overclocked on both. There score range from P15500 and up.

You can also see Here i am not doing to bad

cheers
xxrazor
 #18910  by Giin70
 21 Aug 2011, 00:40
its not bad, but you should be able to sqeek more out. Change your bios settings from auto to a standard setting based on cpu multiplier and memory speed.

For some reason when things are set to auto the mobo slows a lot of benchmarking down some.
 #19028  by xxrazor
 26 Aug 2011, 13:58
I have updated 3D Mark score in top post, still working on MOBO configuration, with no OC

cheers
xxrazor