Where Customization Begins 

• What would you like to see?

• Here's where to suggest improvements, changes, policies, anything else of which you feel the need to unburden yourself.
Here's where to suggest improvements, changes, policies, anything else of which you feel the need to unburden yourself.
 #8345  by PR0XIDIAN
 10 Jul 2010, 07:13
I love the site myself! But I would create a small section of the forum to show off to non members! Part of the epic vibe you get when you visit this place without your username and pass is the wonder of what could be inside. Like a child looking at unopened gifts on christmas day! But those children do get to open one gift on christmas eve... :dance: The small sub section could be a place where non members could ask questions. Or maybe even a theme or tool could be released there every once in a while... sort of like a sample. Keeps the site still "underground" yet gives it a good name. Just a suggestion...
 #9714  by Neuropass
 06 Sep 2010, 04:09
PR0XIDIAN » 10 Jul 2010, 03:13 wrote:I love the site myself! But I would create a small section of the forum to show off to non members! Part of the epic vibe you get when you visit this place without your username and pass is the wonder of what could be inside. Like a child looking at unopened gifts on christmas day! But those children do get to open one gift on christmas eve... :dance: The small sub section could be a place where non members could ask questions. Or maybe even a theme or tool could be released there every once in a while... sort of like a sample. Keeps the site still "underground" yet gives it a good name. Just a suggestion...

That is a great idea..! i'll work on something... what do you guys think we could show off? it must be legal though. we don't want to get attention and be tagged as a warez forum, even if we have warez content... :humk:
 #13470  by shadow257
 19 Feb 2011, 20:00
What about an android mobile app for the forum?

Edit: Also on a side note, I noticed that sometimes the site loads really slow and the browser will timeout. I am in the US but idk if the site is based overseas, if it is, maybe a US node would help fix this issue with load balancing.
 #14889  by Animeware
 22 Mar 2011, 16:07
Where it show's a ROG Sideshow can we added NAOS Sideshow of this OS Mod.......
 #15936  by xXT3KXx
 14 Apr 2011, 22:49
i dunno a news section or even on the home part of this forum like upcoming releases,news,and any other techy news would be cool
 #15941  by chevy350
 15 Apr 2011, 00:41
The site is great, only thing I would like to see is a Thanks button. Other than that, great job ;)
 #17955  by Mikolero
 06 Jul 2011, 21:15
How bout Health Section?? So that readers would have some ideas about health. I can't Help when it comes to modifying since i got minimal knowledge regarding softwares and stuffs, but when it comes to Health you can count me in!
 #18278  by odinlives
 09 Aug 2011, 22:20
I started to be active on this site as I love to do Windows 7 Builds but after the site was revamped I don't see a section for Windows Customizations. It would be great if we could get that section back and then put some categories in there.

Also possibly a hardware specific section would be nice as well.

I'm a little lost now as there isn't categories specific to what a user might look for. I see the Software and Windows support section but there are quite a bit of pages to read through to find a specific subject so please bring back the Windows Customization Section. Other than that glad the site is back up and I can start posting again.

Thank you.