Where Customization Begins 

• ROG: Republic of Gamers Chrome Theme

• Show Us Your Custom Work! Post your graphic work here and get some help or get it rated! Please make sure posts do not infringe any copyrights material before posting it.
Show Us Your Custom Work! Post your graphic work here and get some help or get it rated! Please make sure posts do not infringe any copyrights material before posting it.
 #20380  by tribalplague
 22 Nov 2011, 01:25
Hi all;

I am new to the community. I arrived thanks to finding Neuropass's ROG Windows 7 Mod. After I installed Neuropass's release of Windows 7 ROG I loved it but something was missing... I use Chrome as my only browser and Chrome felt 'nekked' without its own dress.

I went out to look for a Chrome Skin that matched the awesomeness of Neuropass's Windows 7 Mod and couldn't find any. So I did the most sensible thing and built my own.

I wanted to share it back to the community that gave me my new Windows 7 look and feel:

ROG: Republic of Gamers Theme for Google Chrome
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/digokgjmmdldnmnemhffdeknllgbmkdo

Since I dont plan to make a theme for Firefox if anyone wants the graphic files I made for this theme just shoot me a PM with your Email and I will gladly give them to you. =)

PS. If this post doesnt go here can someone please move it? I really couldnt find another place to put it but here.
 #20404  by Angel
 23 Nov 2011, 09:57
Chrome keeps asking me to install your theme before I can rate it. I keep installing it and signing in but no joy.
 #20407  by tribalplague
 23 Nov 2011, 18:50
BigB » 23 Nov 2011, 09:57 wrote:Chrome keeps asking me to install your theme before I can rate it. I keep installing it and signing in but no joy.

Ahhh it happened to me too on my wife's computer... I was wondering what was going on... lol. Oh well, thanks for trying though... and thanks for using it =)
 #20411  by Angel
 23 Nov 2011, 22:05
I installed Chrome, Chromium, Chromeplus, Iron and Comodo Dragon. The only one to let me rate and review was Dragon!
 #20413  by Neuropass
 24 Nov 2011, 00:25
Nice one bud! thanks for sharing that! I installed it on my ROG. It looks great.